• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Sent to Battle Creek!!

Farmun

Guess I'm one of the "un-lucky" ones. :cry: EUC sent to Battle Creek 5/5/09 and still waiting. I have "live-chatted" with GL a couple of times in the past couple of weeks, and they always said I was within the 45 day window, and just needed to wait. My question is what does the 45 day window consist of, is it 45 calendar days, (which I've already past) or is it 45 business days, (I'm at 32 right now)? I don't understand what could possibly be holding this up. I've lived on the same family farm since college, worked for State Government for the past 18 years, only had 1 parking ticket, been volunteer fireman for 25 years with the same department (chief for the pat 11), and all my addresses match. I'm not listed on any of the evil lists, have had several background checks done over the years. WTF??? :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Farmun,
From what I understand the biggest thing that delays them is if they have a hard time verifying your address. They do it usually with your phone number that is in your name. I don't know if that's the case with you or not, but maybe they are having trouble with the address verification. I have read a post about one member in particular who owned a business and had his phone number in the businesses name, but lived upstairs from the business....his EUC took forever!! I can't remember fully it might have even been denied.

AceHigh

Farmun,
From what I understand the biggest thing that delays them is if they have a hard time verifying your address. They do it usually with your phone number that is in your name. I don't know if that's the case with you or not, but maybe they are having trouble with the address verification. I have read a post about one member in particular who owned a business and had his phone number in the businesses name, but lived upstairs from the business....his EUC took forever!! I can't remember fully it might have even been denied.
That would be me. Still trying to get it worked out, who knows.

I got a new driver's with "Apartment 101" on it and got a new phone number, but by then GL refused to send my EUC on to BC and just canceled the sale themselves. Kind of funny because on truck I "bought" for $1,800 was sold to someone else for $1,100. Our tax bucks at work.

I will let the board know when I finally find out what is causing my issues. BTW I personally don't think it is me- lots of former background checks and no known problems, at least no problems I am aware of.

Farmun

Farmun,

The only change to the address we have seen since we've been here, is due to the 911 re-numbering our street. Went from 945 to 985 about 7 years ago. All utilities have been in my name, with the same address forever.

BTW, DRMS just called me regarding the email sent last night. Funny thing about mentioning an "official inquiry" from your US Senators (thanks whoever mentioned it in another thread).

Someone dropped the ball somewhere. We'll see if it gets picked up.

scrapman

Farmun-- I was going to PM you today to see where you were at on your EUC now I know. Just sent another one yesterday so we will see how this one goes. Dave.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I haven't had any problems or undue delays (only 1 revision in 4 EUCs and that was the 1st one). I did have to stay on them about 1 and they admitted it was a screwup on their end but it was still processed within 10 business days. What my concern is this time is that this is the 5th EUC since January and I did them all the same - electronically. This time they got huffy because I didn't fax it. Is this a change or just one person on their end?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
More than likely just one person having a bad hair day or something..you know how "they" get

dcwilkie

Did you get your EUC yet? 30 days and counting for me...:roll:

I'll bet mine is delayed because we are a cell phone only family (no land line). Maybe I should have mentioned that in the remarks?

Last edited:

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well for all of my concern about them changing the system on me, I sent my paperwork via email Friday, got the email back to FAX and the exchange email regarding the DL also on Friday, FAXed my EUC on Saturday to GL, and today - 2 business days from the close of the sale - my EUC is at Battle Creek. Maybe I'll decide I like this new way of doing things after all.

alexace

Dang.

I sent Mine out 6/12, it needed revisions, so I sent the corrected EUC on 6/13, and the website still says my EUC needs corrections. When I emailed my driver's license picture in, Brandi Guerrero replied that she had got them. Last Thursday I sent an email to just make sure that there were not any other problems and still havent gotten a reply. Oh well, I won't complain yet.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang.

I sent Mine out 6/12, it needed revisions, so I sent the corrected EUC on 6/13, and the website still says my EUC needs corrections. When I emailed my driver's license picture in, Brandi Guerrero replied that she had got them. Last Thursday I sent an email to just make sure that there were not any other problems and still havent gotten a reply. Oh well, I won't complain yet.
If it's your 1st then it will take a little longer. This is my 5th since January so I should be well established in the system. My only concern with this one was they wouldn't accept everything via email which they had on the other 4.

AND this one is only 40 miles from home (which makes me happier than fast paperwork) as the next closest one before it was 400 miles away.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
EUC on morning of 6-19 to GL, GL to BC afternoon of 6-19, approval and paid invoice today. It was the 12th EUC and that may have something to do with the speed. YMMV. DUG, it was Brandi!:-D

trog

Interesting, Farmun. I also got an approval yesterday afternoon, 24 June, but mine was sent to Battle Creek on 9 June, as if they do approvals once a month.

grizcty

EUC - still waiting!

I have been dealing with this since 5-21-2009.

EUC Status history:

Submission of EUC Pending 05/21/2009
EUC revisions requested from Customer 06/09/2009
EUC sent to Battle Creek 06/18/2009

Still have not heard a word?
Our Legion Commander caught wind of it.
And has made me promise, to use it in the 4th July parade.

I HATE, not keeping a promise!
Along with paying for something, hundreds of miles away.
And having to WAIT, & WAIT, and not being able to use it!:x

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks