• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Status "EUC sent" ?

jjb

Does anyone know what this "EUC sent" EUC status means? That was updated today. Does that mean that it was sent to MI or sent to me?

They told me it was sent to MI 3 weeks ago.

Thanks
Jeff

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It means they sent it to DLA in Battle Creek, MI. Once it gets there, government employees handle it. If you have had recent EUC's go through, they have a file on you. If the file is recent enough (I think 90 days), they go ahead and approve your most recent EUC. When it's over their time limit, they start over again and do a full agency check (IE, ask about a dozen other federal agencies if those agencies have anything bad on you) and they wait till they hear from all of them before they do anything with your EUC. The multiple agencies is why it can take so long!

Gunzy

I have one in Battle Creek and wish it would get through already. My friend and I have 2 Gens and 13 tires to pick up and it would be nice to do it in one trip instead of three.

FloridaAKM

Mine was updated 7 May 2015 & it was sent to them & acknowledged on 16 April 2015. I believe that there will be a few more weeks of waiting before the EUC shows up; this info follows another Floridian who is ahead of me with the same equipment awaiting EUC's.

TucsonVTXF

My EUC cleared to pickup yesterday. Now I have to get the physical address & a day off to go get it! Yeah................
Thanks for rubbin it in!!!! I am a 4/8er!! 5 years since my last EUC but the did still have a file on me but have to do a complete work up due to time

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks