• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC's and DRMS

houdel

I'm not that happy. The first EUC for my Deuce cleared in two weeks. I have been waiting since 08/22/06 for the EUC to clear on two multifuel engines I won!

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Does that DOD always send a letter on EUC items? My deuce went thru within two weeks of the corrected EUC submission. I got the letter a couple days before I heard from GL. This time on an engine I won at the end of October I think I have not gotten anything from the DOD. GL says it is approved, but they have not charged my CC. I have not gotten the invoice yet either. I guess I need to start emailing on this.

jwaller

ya start emailing and calling. talk with supervisors and be polite. it does no good to get upset with the ppl you speak with. they cant change the rules.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Yeah I agree GL sucks as an organization, but I have met some decent guys individually working there. It is always easy to be polite anyways. For anything complicated calling is not much good though as they usually just end up telling you to email anyways.