• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

European Member List

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Another Ahab

Our main places are in South Bohemia.

We have a museum with about village live, WWI and emigration to the USA, and 15 miles away in Nove Hrady a historic blacksmith workshop and in the nearby peat area our son has a large blacksmith workshop and a small railroad.

So probably a meeting will center around those three places, but the main place would be in Nove Hrady

GPS: N 48° 47.373, E 14° 46.603;
Pics of the smithy shops (with everything else) will be appreciated!

PHOENIX-GER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Our Famely (Mother in Law) was former Sudentenland/Böhmischdorf now it is Czech/ Česká Ves
Would be nice to see their past. Just an extra-route about 80 km 😍 Unfortenatly Mother in Law died 2018 in the age of 92. She saw her area and her farm they had there for generations in 2015 again. She also spoken Czech.

My roots are since generations in Cologne.
I was the first black sheep which left this area moved northwards 😅 . My famely said i will not find in the north my happiness - the south of germany had given more development in wealth. I am the proof of sucess 🥳 that it also work in the North of Germany

Your location is 852 km from us - so a nice "Movement-Ride" for our Oldtimer. Maybe not this year with him as we are still in rebuild.... Electric is boring and timeconsuming. The Roadregistration will be limited for the time from May-Octobre like the most Oldtimer here. You dont want drive your hard-worked rebuild Truck in the bad winter weather....

Last edited:

Croat

A complete restoration is money and time consuming....
I agree with you and I've experinced it on my range rover classic.. He eat 18 moths of my life and for sure I will not gonna restore parts that are in good working order this time for sure. Only going to repair what is needed and protect the body and chasis, paint job too(cause they are in brilliant condition) and make sure that they stay in good condition for years to come cause i dont plan to sell the car.

PHOENIX-GER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree with you and I've experinced it on my range rover classic.. He eat 18 moths of my life and for sure I will not gonna restore parts that are in good working order this time for sure. Only going to repair what is needed and protect the body and chasis, paint job too(cause they are in brilliant condition) and make sure that they stay in good condition for years to come cause i dont plan to sell the car.
We gone through an off-frame restoration since 3 years not only what needed... we rebuild a fabric new Truck with all recommondated upgrate on the engine and drivetrain. Got also a new newdrive... We also dont plan to sell this truck. It become an oldtimer investment. This was not planned. He should be our working truck. Now he is our oldtimer only for meetings and oldtimer shows if he is ready with his fitting M1102 trailer - also a restoration project.
We have now also a GMC Sierra from 2007 LBZ Duramax in off-frame restoration as our future working truck...
It is tiring in Germany to restore an USA Vehicle, only less is available here and it is almost cheaper to import yourself parts. We are now well known at the Custom Office after we had declare several times we are just privat and import for a privat restoration project....

Migginsbros

Added m880 unimog and Croat to that list. Welcome :beer:

Your all,

If you want to follow this list, you can click to "watch" this thread. Or you can sign in with posting "your name" or "in"

Some day...........we will be able to meet us at a fine small European Steel Soldier event...............,perhaps.:)

European Member List

User Name / Town / Country

Migginsbros / Berlin / Germany (present)

Sili / Darmstadt / Germany (present)

Guyfang / 96224 Burgkunstadt / Germany (present)

KRedd /Hochstadt a. M./ Germany (present)

Tobi / Duesseldorf / Germany (present)

AAVP7 / Dortmund / Germany (present)

engem002 / Nierstein / Germany (present)

AirLenFroAH64 / Berlin / Germany (present)

Coffeelover29 / Germany (present)

Holgi / 35440 Linden / Germany (present)

german m1008 / Frankfurt / Germany (present)

Nico / Hamburg / Germany (present)

59apache / Bavaria / Germany (present)

migginsson / Berlin / Germany (present)

PHOENIX-GER / / Germany (present)

Cruiserhead / Greece/Germany (present)

Hypnotoad / Hessen / Germany

Jonas947/ /Germany

Horst / Munich / Germany

Mirko / Hannover / Germany

MB2232 / Flensburg / Germany

hasardeur / Bergkamen / Germany

Stewartoverland / Germany

m1009SouthHessen / Darmstadt / Germany

KrispyKris / Kuerten / Germany

Charcoal01 / Merenberg / Germany

VanMan / Trier / Germany

Sezzo / Bavaria / Germany

Svenson / Deggingen / Germany

TM1008 / Kassel / Germany

Alienfromearth / Bad Berleburg / Germany

PeterP / Aschaffenburg / Germany

bananajoe / Heidelberg / Germany

Assel / Schwarzwald-Baar / Germany

luckyjack666 / Bad Koenig / Germany

CUCVM1009 / Muenster / Germany

Ollin2 / Herdecke / Germany

SGT Fritz / near Frankfurt / Germany

dyrk / Berlin / Germany

privatevince/ / Germany

avenger / Germany

Colditz / Germany

S4ndm4nn / Germany

SuBZero13 / Noves / FRANCE (present)

COMMANDCAR34 / MONTPELLIER / FRANCE (present)

Math62 / Le Touquet / France (present)

dmetalmiki / London/ England (present)

Robin33ba07 / Clegarrow A83D456 / Ireland (present)

Tinygpw / Burnham / UK (present)

bennym45 / Tillingham / UK (present)

ChrisUK / Cheshire / UK (present)

KallyLC / Warks / UK (present)

Hummermark / London / UK

m880 unimog / / UK /ireland (present)

Robo McDuff / Kojakovice / Czech Republic (present)

TehTDK / Fredericia / Denmark (present)

Swfb / Netherlands (present)

suziq / Charleroi / Belgique (present)

Jake59 / Belgien / Kaggevinne

Stefan vanhee / Oostkamp / Belgien

johan77 / Limburg / Belgium

Joren / Belgium

Berend / Netherlands

Volvobrynk / Svendborg / Denmark

Rutjes / Amersfoort / Netherlands

HMMWV Sweden / Sjöbo / Sweden

Greger / Sweden

Tobbe tank / Sweden

Marmor / Sweden

K692/ Wängi / Switzerland (present)

bbking / Norway

Alvydas / Vilnius / Lithuania (present)

vanaisa / Tallin / Estonia (present)

HUNvee / Göd / Hungary /(present)

Plasa / Italy

Alfio / Marcon / Italia

Plasa / Italy

Croat / Metkovic / Croatia ( present)

juanri23 / Spain

M1009_SPAIN/ spain (present)

Now 37 members are present in this thread
from 80 total

Last edited:

Croat

We gone through an off-frame restoration since 3 years not only what needed... we rebuild a fabric new Truck with all recommondated upgrate on the engine and drivetrain. Got also a new newdrive... We also dont plan to sell this truck. It become an oldtimer investment. This was not planned. He should be our working truck. Now he is our oldtimer only for meetings and oldtimer shows if he is ready with his fitting M1102 trailer - also a restoration project.
We have now also a GMC Sierra from 2007 LBZ Duramax in off-frame restoration as our future working truck...
It is tiring in Germany to restore an USA Vehicle, only less is available here and it is almost cheaper to import yourself parts. We are now well known at the Custom Office after we had declare several times we are just privat and import for a privat restoration project....
The thing is that I want to drive this cucv everyday.. I was 10 year old boy when I saw it.. Its a war time car.. Part of Croatia liberetion war relic and Im pretty conected with it. With the car and with the war. Enyway body and chasis is in such a pristine condition that its gonna be on this earth longer than me so.. I will enjoy my life drivin it and you keep yours for generations to come :)
Ps: it would be nice to see your masterpeace.. so somekind of link to see it would be ok I guess

PHOENIX-GER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We will also enjoy driving the truck but to much money spent on this just to drive an offroadsession or any other rides which let him work hard....
You can find our mission here https://www.steelsoldiers.com/threads/rebuilding-after-15-years-of-storage.203113/

For that we bought the GMC.

I am born after Germanys wartime but i rise up during coldwartime. And these trucks was connected on a feeling of safety and protection....
Thanks to all who served and protected our freedom in the past and will do it in the future

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks