• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Event 4975 Still Waiting

scrambled

EUC sent on 1/4/10.

I got a letter in the mail today from Fort Belvoir saying they were running a check on me.

Almost 70 days for my first EUC and still waiting.

YAY!

Travis

ryan77

I think this whole euc process is crazy its a used vehicle not a tank. And u wonder why the government has no money how much are they wasting on back ground checks on a harmless blazer or pickup.

jetskinut94

4975 euc

I am on day 64, Brandi e-mailed me on Feb 16th and said my EUC (1st time by the way) has been to BC for 36 days, just talked online and they said I am now at day 64....whats up with the Feds??? I know somw guys have wited up to 64 to 70 days......

scrambled

I finally got my email approval. 75 days for the first time.

The letter stated that they were doing a check on me and that I should review the rules for resale. It wasn't one to respond to and didn't actually give any real information.

Now I have 10 days to get a truck at warner robbins, a trailer at benning, and we leave wednesday for vacation. I love when everything dumps all at once.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now I have 10 days to get a truck at warner robbins, a trailer at benning, and we leave wednesday for vacation. I love when everything dumps all at once.

Always have a plan "B", "C","D", & "E"......ie: friends!

scrambled

I loaded the 1028 today. John at warner Robins is cool. he let us load on a day that they normally don't. He even brought over another cucv with slave cables to jump us off.