• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Event In Baltimore County, MD

tstone

There is a great event that I have been attending in Arcadia, MD since 1974, it is the Arcadia Steam and Gas Engine Show. It really does not have a focus on MV's but they have an antique truck and vehicle display area, including a parade of these vehicles on the Saturday of the event. Each entry gets a free brass dash plack for displaying a vehicle. It is a fun family event with free camping (if you arriver early enough to get a spot), cool flea market and auction with all the kind of cool stuff that guys like, a display of working steam traction engines including a working steam powered sawmill and other agricultural equipment including antique tractors and hit and miss engines. The show runs starting this Thursday through Sunday, September 12 - 15 at the Arcadia VFD fairgrounds. (Google the event). Every year there has been an increasing presence of MV's at the show from WWII to present. If you live near the area you should check it out; I dropped my camper off today to save my spot for the weekend! See ya.

Tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks