• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Events in or around NJ?

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you looking for all of NJ and neighbouring states or just a part of NJ?

There is a Truck show "East Coast Large Cars Truck Show" or something in the NW of NJ. No idea if there is a mil section... but there should be!
I'll try to go next year. They have loads of historic trucks not just the all chrome bigrigs.

PaFarmer

There are a lot of guys who travel at least 2.5 hrs to get to RC. We camp out and ride the trails. The drive over should be cake in a CUCV and they work good on the trails.

SteveKuhn

I heartily recommend the Redball/Gilbert show, and I'll probably second the RC as soon as I get loose to go over one in person. The videos look like a blast.

Meanwhile, this Sunday, 9/16, about an hour from you in Boonton a number of MTA guys will have their vehicles here, 10 - 3:

[FONT=&quot]1st Annual Transportation Heritage Festival Sunday Sept 16[/FONT]

After that, there are a number of events through December, and probably a parade or two. Show up Sunday in your truck, introduce yourself, and you might be surprised how many opportunities there'll be to drive your MV with others 'tween now and next summer.

Steve

Corvette1974

There are a lot of guys who travel at least 2.5 hrs to get to RC. We camp out and ride the trails. The drive over should be cake in a CUCV and they work good on the trails.

Kinda late but - Oh dont worry Ive driven her more than 3 hours and wheeled her good, it more the fact that I started college so like time is an issue, and I'm making her perfect now. Next time I'll definitely go!

Will

Whitey

I recommend both the MTA show is Sussex, NJ and the Red Ball show in Gilbert, PA.
Also, the show in Abredeen, MD in the spring is just down 95.

rickf

The last couple of years at Aberdeen were pretty disappointing. This coming year will be the first time in 25 years that I am not going. It's a great gig for the party crowd, just not my style.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks