• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ever see a m105-DT

SR71BLACKBIRD

Thanks, It is electric over hydraulic 12 volt (all self contained) So it works by itself or hooked to anty truck. We make these pickup friendly so anyone can use them.
We usually go with a ball style hitch, remove landing gear and install new jack, and install a trailer light kit.
Weighs 2400 lbs on average. My friend and I finnished one last week for hauling roofing (shingles) with a single 4 inch by 24 inch cylinder with power down also.

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree, more info! That would suit my needs better than a tipper deuce. Who made the hydraulics?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I think that's a great idea. And making them 24V is simple-just install a different pump and put a slave cable connector on it.

Bigger pics!!

SR71BLACKBIRD

My dad and I scratch build the hoists. If i knew it would sell I would leave one set up for the m35 and add a 24 volt sysyem. I have a very clean m105 with top and bows that would look great behind a clean Deuce.
I have problems getting bigger pics to upload to this site.

SR71BLACKBIRD

The stock trailer with 24 volt hyd. unit , stock landing gear, stock lights and brakes, with 2 inch hitch.
$1800 Truck and trailer combined $5100 let me know thanks

SR71BLACKBIRD

No subframe used, all we need is more height. We set the relief valve on the last trailer at 3000 lbs for safety but I think much more is possible. The 3000 lb setting dumped a heaping load of firewood with plywood on sides and most loaded on the tonge to test hoist strength. here is the picture of the load.

Attachments

tm america

actually the 12 volt pump works better on 24 volts they run better on 24 just have to put 24 volt relays on there cuz 12 volt ones cant take the extra juice i have a 12volt pump on mine ive been running it for 5 years on problems the guys at the lowrider shop by my job run 12 volt pumps on 48 volts to get the volume they need to make em jump.seems like the motor built more heat when i had it running on 12 volts to since i had the set up on another truck first plus it was really slow on 12 and its the highest volume 12 pump i have seen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks