• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ever wonder what your ride looks like from the air?

19CUCV85

Playing around with google maps and saw this at first was like what is that then I realized it was my CUCV LOL.. looks like some patchy grass from the air.. anyway thought you guys n gals would be interested and maybe able to spot your own in your own backyards.

Stay Safe n Sane everyone..

Bill

Cucv-air2.jpgcucv-air.jpgCucv-air3.jpgIMG_0144.jpg

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I looked to see if any aerial photos caught my MVs at the places I've lived since 2009 when I bought my first. The google car snapped my old 5 ton at my parents house in MI. My Deuce shows up at my place in KS, the satellites caught me twice in the year I lived there. I can even see the M66 gun ring that was sitting in the back of my Dodge at the time. Photos weren't taken at the right times for either place in GA. I've lived in 4 places in the last 5 years so It's fun to look back and see if they caught me.

Attachments

KaiserM109

Truck-Trailers in Storage.jpg
This was taken before New Year’s Day, 2014 because it predates the departure of my old F100 to make room for my M923.

In the picture, next to the trailer with the caved in roof is my deuce (avatar) an M105, another M105, a '60 Jeep and an M101. Next to the deuce is my MKT-85.

Hard to believe that this picture was taken from a couple of hundred miles, isn't it?

Keith_J

For the longest, google maps had my car, not military, at my friend's place (also a member here) and his military vehicles gone ;).