• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Every guys nightmare, PINK CAMO

hughscpa

It is for the Illinois Breast and Cervical Cancer Proram and just about killed me to paint over the green. I have it parked in front of my office right now and I'll bet we had more calls about it today than that stupid swine flu thing. I love the "Hello Kitty" comment.:razz: I wish I would have thought of that. How much air should I run in the tires? I think they are at 75 now.

Jinx

lol @ numbers. That's a great image. :-D

If this helps raise money, then I'm all for it. Just be sure to paint it back proper when the fundraiser is over.

IMA944T

Whatever you do don't get caught driving it wearing Kaki colored dress shorts and button up shirt with slip on shoes. Wife and I think it's kinda neat. Dare to be different. If anybody gives you crap run them over by accident.
You need the bumper sticker BOOBIES MAKE ME SMILE

Numbers

Oh, to make this clear... I think it's an extremely honorable thing to do this for the breast cancer fund raiser. KUDOS to you and the wife on a nice truck.

steelandcanvas

I'm glad I read through the thread and found out it was for a Women's Cancer Fundraiser, it completly changed my opinion. Great truck and a wonderful paint job! Good luck on the Fundraiser!:wink:

DMgunn

Poor thing - first you take away its axle, and now this?! If only it could talk, it could be a spokestruck for the cause, as well as for testicular cancer - Lord knows it can relate to removal of its "manhood".......

Honestly, though I applaud your efforts - talk about a great way to increase awareness! - this is one of the few times a pink anything can be justified.