• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Everything is gone from the govplanet account.

BananaRay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I received an auction update email today from GovPlanet. It included a holiday notice.
I clicked on it 1641153138935.png It gives further info relating to EUC's also.
Abandonment Pause

Due to an upcoming inventory assessment, GovPlanet will be temporarily pausing all shipments, pick-ups and loadouts of claimed and unclaimed items from ALL GovPlanet site and warehouse locations. The brief pause will commence December 18, 2021 and end on January 12, 2022. In addition, GovPlanet will be pausing all Abandonments on December 15, 2021, resuming February 14, 2022. We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to serving you again.

If you have any questions regarding this closure, please contact our Customer Service at +1 (844) 225-8799 or via email: CustomerService@GovPlanet.com

Auction Schedule

Due to the upcoming holiday season, GovPlanet will be pausing all auctions starting Thursday, December 16, 2021, resuming Tuesday, January 11, 2022. The last auctions of 2021 will take place on Tuesday, December 14 and Wednesday, December 15.

EUC Update

GovPlanet has been notified by the agencies that issuance of EUCs and Title Documents may be delayed as a result of the impact of COVID-19 on the country. The GovPlanet team will continue to accept both documents and submit them to these agencies.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Trying to steer this back into topic because it's starting to creep again. I can see the covid-19 being an excuse still. But not from a infection/precaution standpoint. More from the no one to work perspective. MANY small mom and pop businesses out here where I live (in the middle of no-where) simply aren't open because they have no help.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I posted over in the EUC section that my last contact was on the 23rd with Ritchie bros. The EUC dept informed me there was only one person doing them on the government side. And they were on PTO until Jan 3. So hopefully resume soon.

Sent from my Nextel i1000

Hummer Guy

This was the last thing I received from Govplanet about EUC's on December 28th. Mines was submitted on October 5th, the truck was purchased in September, but I had the EUC sent back to me 3 different times before it got submitted to TSC on October 5th.

Attachments

Superhonk

This was the last thing I received from Govplanet about EUC's on December 28th. Mines was submitted on October 5th, the truck was purchased in September, but I had the EUC sent back to me 3 different times before it got submitted to TSC on October 5th.
I waited for almost 5 months after my EUC was completed. Gp didn’t submit it for another month to tsc. After 60 days with no response from tsc I was told by gp that 60 doesn’t include weekends or holidays etc and also it was going to now be 65 business days instead of 60. After that came and went I was told they can now submit a request to tsc for a status update that would take 4-10 business days for them to get and once they got it they had another 15 business days to respond. By that time I was thoroughly p.o.’d and let them know, they told me there’s nothing i can do and they will send me my money back if I didn’t want to keep getting strung along indefinitely. I said absolutely not, I’ve waited this long and won the auction as the only bidder at $4800 for a non-running but what appeared to be a restored hmmwv that was 90% done and had a new engine and everything. Didn’t even have any rust or worn spots. At the time they offered me the refund blown up parts hmmwvs I were going for $6-7k so I knew I could make my money back with just unwanted take off parts. So I waited the entire time till they couldn’t Dick me around anymore and when I called they said I had asked for a refund, they check was already in the mail and they wouldn’t make it right in anyway whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hummer Guy

I waited for almost 5 months after my EUC was completed. Gp didn’t submit it for another month to tsc. After 60 days with no response from tsc I was told by gp that 60 doesn’t include weekends or holidays etc and also it was going to now be 65 business days instead of 60. After that came and went I was told they can now submit a request to tsc for a status update that would take 4-10 business days for them to get and once they got it they had another 15 business days to respond. By that time I was thoroughly p.o.’d and let them know, they told me there’s nothing i can do and they will send me my money back if I didn’t want to keep getting strung along indefinitely. I said absolutely not, I’ve waited this long and won the auction as the only bidder at $4800 for a non-running but what appeared to be a restored hmmwv that was 90% done and had a new engine and everything. Didn’t even have any rust or worn spots. At the time they offered me the refund blown up parts hmmwvs I were going for $6-7k so I knew I could make my money back with just unwanted take off parts. So I waited the entire time till they couldn’t Dick me around anymore and when I called they said I had asked for a refund, they check was already in the mail and they wouldn’t make it right in anyway whatsoever.

That's really screwed up, so at the end, you got a refund and never got the humvee?

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I called once again because I was getting releases for equipment that I didn't purchase. Lady was nice and says they only got 25 this week from TSC. That the ones this week were from end of August auctions. She says some weeks that they get over a 100 back, sometimes only 25.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter

When was your EUC sent? How long ago was this?

blutow

I called once again because I was getting releases for equipment that I didn't purchase. Lady was nice and says they only got 25 this week from TSC. That the ones this week were from end of August auctions. She says some weeks that they get over a 100 back, sometimes only 25.

I received a similar update. Sent my euc in sept 17, they submitted to tsc on 26th, then recently told me it was rejected and resubmitted on oct 5th. I asked why and they couldn’t give me a reason it was rejected, but what’s another 2 weeks in the grand scheme of things. I figure at least another month, maybe more. I’m actually pretty busy on another project right now, but I’d rather have it done and get the sf97 rolling.

Hummer Guy

I received a similar update. Sent my euc in sept 17, they submitted to tsc on 26th, then recently told me it was rejected and resubmitted on oct 5th. I asked why and they couldn’t give me a reason it was rejected, but what’s another 2 weeks in the grand scheme of things. I figure at least another month, maybe more. I’m actually pretty busy on another project right now, but I’d rather have it done and get the sf97 rolling.
The same thing happened with me, I sent mines on the 17th and got denied multiple times, which is stupid because they should've told me every reason I was denied the first time. Mines was submitted on the 5th

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You fill out the EUC, they submit it, if it gets "rejected" and they can re-submit without involvement of the buyer it means THEY made a mistake, after how many years and THEY are still making mistakes?????

Superhonk

That's really screwed up, so at the end, you got a refund and never got the humvee?
That’s correct…. Basically govplanet an interest free loan from of $7k from me for about 6 months and I got nothing. I’m still in the process of waiting on a second humvee. The 60 days are done this Friday.

Hummer Guy

That’s correct…. Basically govplanet an interest free loan from of $7k from me for about 6 months and I got nothing. I’m still in the process of waiting on a second humvee. The 60 days are done this Friday.

That's insane, did you get a bill of sale with that other Humvee they refunded? I'm thinking about calling and seeing would they offer me a refund but I doubt it since I got a bill of sale. I really want to get one of the newer turbo humvees instead

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Trying to steer this back into topic because it's starting to creep again. I can see the covid-19 being an excuse still. But not from a infection/precaution standpoint. More from the no one to work perspective. MANY small mom and pop businesses out here where I live (in the middle of no-where) simply aren't open because they have no help.
The biggest issue is folks don’t really know the process, as your aware, I’ve posted the entire process via a PDF a short while back, it’s quite antiquated by today’s standard. Adding to this is COVID , reason? Govt offices such as TSC are still on a COVID rules for office workers, same as Entire US Govt.
TSC does background checks, those checks can ONLY be accomplished on a U.S. Govt computer and network, not via VPN or remote office workers, this only adds the backlog TSC already has.
I don’t think folks understand either that TSC processes all EUC’s for the entire US Govt, not just GovPlanet.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The biggest issue is folks don’t really know the process, as your aware, I’ve posted the entire process via a PDF a short while back, it’s quite antiquated by today’s standard. Adding to this is COVID , reason? Govt offices such as TSC are still on a COVID rules for office workers, same as Entire US Govt.
TSC does background checks, those checks can ONLY be accomplished on a U.S. Govt computer and network, not via VPN or remote office workers, this only adds the backlog TSC already has.
I don’t think folks understand either that TSC processes all EUC’s for the entire US Govt, not just GovPlanet.

Understandable, but why is it that some new buyers receive cleared EUC's in 3weeks to a month. While other new buyers wait 5 months. The process is flawed greatly.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Understandable, but why is it that some new buyers receive cleared EUC's in 3weeks to a month. While other new buyers wait 5 months. The process is flawed greatly.
No new buyer is getting EUC cleared in 3-4 weeks…period.
I’ve had mine cleared in 4 weeks, I’m currently waiting on a truck from September auction…just received one from July auction, I have 5 others pending and spread across from Oct-Dec….I don’t start emailing my contact till after
90days…

Hummer Guy

I saw one guy in October that got his cleared within 3 days and he said he was a first-time buyer, maybe it's something on a rare occasion?

I called today and the guy said they are currently on September EUCs and they should be getting to October EUC's in 2 weeks - a month

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks