• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

evo 4g smartphone

RAYZER

I do all of my ss website activity from my evo smart phone. I can post pics to classified adds ,but cannot post pics in a thread. When attempting to post a pic in a thread (manage attachments window) its a dead link. Any help is appreciated.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess your smart phone, aint so smart then, huh...:p

Sorry, I can't help, but I could not resist :oops:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have some kind of pop up blocker, that might do it. Manage attachments opens in a new window. I tried using my phone here on ss, and while it worked on some things, I decided it was a pain in the butt. Bought a net book and used the phone as it's modem, and now I have a full fledged internet browser with internet connection I can use anywhere, even while traveling.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I just got my Evo yesterday. Once I have some time to play with it and familiarize myself with it, I will see if I get the same thing.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do all my forum brousing through mental telepathy. No matter how hard I try, I just can't get some of these photo links to open in my head. Is there something in the forum software that can be switched so that I may enjoy the material here? (The above statement is satire.)

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
The site is VERY slow on my phone. It works, just very slowly.
Are you kidding? It's slow on my work machine and we have 2 T1's!

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As a general rule, a website is only as good as it's IT guy. fat lady sings

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mangus580

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I just tried it-same here, dead link. Can't browse my phone for the attachment. I was able to get into chat though.

Who's the it guy? Maybe he can help me with my problem!
rofl

RAYZER

Funny,I can post a pic to the classified which uses the same choose file window and that takes me to my gallery where I can choose folders. I can also post pics to my albums ,but the choose file button will not work in a post.?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks