• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

evo test

roberbert101

its Motorola's tablet, running on honeycomb 3.0 the latest tablet version for android. nice but pricey. i think it beats the Ipad 1- whatever they want to go to 100 version but im a android fan... kinda biased im sure the mac fans will pounce.

RAYZER

I love my evo,i conduct most of my ss activities from it.the one thing it wont seem to do is post pic's to a thread,i can post pic's to my albums and to classifieds,but not in threads.

RAYZER

Heres my test... Nothing! Manage attatchments, choose file button window comes up,touch choose file botton,button turns green for 3 sec. Nothing. What am I doing wrong?

roberbert101

the evo

The evo browser doesn't get the link to the upload but gets txt input and everything but Firefox uploads pics but not txt here for some reason I think it needs to get a update and it would work so maybe use both or fork the cash for tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks