• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Exhaust elbow

Jake0147

It seems that the mice have chewed a hole in my exhaust pipe...:cry: Or something like that.
I need the 45 degree elbow from the turbo outlet. I don't see one online, but I'm sure the big vendors have got them. Before I start calling on Tuesday, does anybody have a good condition one they'd like to part with?

Jake0147

The part that doesn't have a hole in it is so thin that I can stick a ball point pen through it, one spot on top, another on the bottom, and all the way around the outside of the bend. I'm cheap, and I can weld, but I'm not that good.....:cry: There's just nothing to save here.

DieselBob

I should have a decent take off from my truck. I replaced the hole system because the “J” pipe was toast and I added a muffler. I'll check in the a.m.. only cost would be shipping.