• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

exhaust pipe needed

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in need of the short piece of pipe that goes from the turbo to the flex pipe on a M35A2. One of the trucks I have for sale has this pipe rusted out and I need to get it fixed before it sells. As it is now it sounds like crap and will fume you out in the cab. Anybody got one?

TaylorTradingCo

I have that part down in Ringgold, GA. I think you had some winch bumper extensions I was looking for. Come and see me sometime.

Derek Taylor
423-255-6509

jblack6527

I'm in need of the short piece of pipe that goes from the turbo to the flex pipe on a M35A2. One of the trucks I have for sale has this pipe rusted out and I need to get it fixed before it sells. As it is now it sounds like crap and will fume you out in the cab. Anybody got one?

I purchased one from Jatonka a while back. new (or NOS, i didn't ask), it was about $40.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks