• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Exhaust Pipe size

CDR

I want to route my exhaust in a better direction. I would like to put a 2 foot stack with a rain flap. It appears to me the exhaust pipe size is 1.5" NPT. Is this correct?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whatever size it is coming out, go up at least one size every time you make the exhaust turn more than 45 degrees. There is a lot less back pressure that way.

ETN550

That's a good idea.

If you leave the down turn on it and connect to it going back up then drilling a 1/8 hole in the bottom of your addition will let rain drain. Not a bad idea with or without the flapper. Just putting the noise up in the air will help some, not to mention smell.

CDR

That's a good idea.

If you leave the down turn on it and connect to it going back up then drilling a 1/8 hole in the bottom of your addition will let rain drain. Not a bad idea with or without the flapper. Just putting the noise up in the air will help some, not to mention smell.
good idea