• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

exhaust relocation

snakeater

anyone relocate their exhaust on an m-35 or similar? I am thinking of relocating it to the rear of the cab and maybe to duals. If anyone has any pics also i would love to see them. Snakeater

Jakob

Someone is putting a flatbed on a bobbed Deuce and mounting the stacks like you're describing. I want to say it's wreckerman, but I could be wrong?

snakeater

my goal for moving the exhaust was to get a little more clearance (clarence) for the front 53" tires and to decrease the noise level in the cab a little. My thinking was to move them to the rear with dual mufflers. I would like to make it so that I could speak and not scream at the person sitting next to me in the cab. I also thought it would look kind kool to have dual 6-8" slash cut stacks with the flappers on them:-D. The truck is already a beast and heavily modified, no since in stopping now. Snakeater

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks