• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

exhaust

dmilkman589

giant hole in both mufflers. if i just run strait pipes right out the back with maybe a glass pack on each one will this be too loud in the cab too be comfortable or since the escape will be in the rear will it be fairly quiet? (in the cab)

cucv1833

I running 2- cherrybomb glasspacks on my M1009. Its not real bad when your cruising around but speeds over 55mph seem to be annoying and during quick take offs.

I will cont. to run them for a while but I would prefer a regular muffler. You can find cheap mufflers for the price of a glasspack. Also go on You tube and here and do a search. You can see some Cucvs with glasspacks on You Tube and hear what it sounds like.

:beer:

CUCV85

I got 2 mufflers 30.00 each SOUND MASTER from advance auto. Mavis Tire/Cole Muffler charged me 30.00 to put them on so for 90.00 back to stock and those cheap sound-master mufflers are just as quiet as the 100.00 mufflers! Another option is to have muffler shop price you a lifetime muffler. Cole muffler charged my Dad 87.00 each for lifetime muffler, Not bad!!!
$180 Bill -lifetime mufflers installed out the door.