• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

experience on running 37 12.5 16.5 goodyear radial mt

CaptainAhab

Hello guys just wondering what all your experiences have been running the military oz 37 12.5 16.5 on an aluminum after market wheel.....alot of people run them with the hummer wheels but have not really heard anything about running on aluminum 16.5...how due they wear what sort of mileage are you guys getting outa them

V8Astro

I've had mine for a little over 2 years. I put 18k miles on them so far. They're starting to get thin on tread but still get me around the woods and creek where I like to play.

I'm going to get a "new" set off Ebay one of these days. I kept dreaming about some fancy tires like boggers but the price keeps me at bay. Also, the Goodyear 37's we're talking about are 21 ply. Nothing else out there like it. I've driven over some crushed concrete with rebar sticking out and the tire just sat on top of it.