• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Experince with Sparta WI location

datadawg

I bought an M923A2 in Sparta, sight unseen and went through 2 weeks of headbanging. It's coming here tomorrow. I was lucky to find a hauler that runs a fleet of 53 foot step deck trailers and brought back 2 trucks from Sparta to East Coast, one to me in PA and one to VA for Redblok. We paid $1,200 for PA and $1,300 for VA, and I got quotes as high as $4K for one truck. PM me if you need contact info for the transport company.

RedBlok

Jeff is a good guy to work with. He will let you know what is wrong with your truck. If it is something that needs to be fixed right away, he is able to. His rates are great. If needed, he can even pick you up at the Airport. Jeff knows these trucks well. Datadawg did a great job finding our transporter. We both got rates that were all over the place from various sources.. Should be taking delivery within a few hours. I will post pictures.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks