• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Exporting North?

MTMUDRUNNER

I did not have to fill out an EUC when I bought the M923A2 so can it be sold to someone north of the border. I did some searching but I could not find anything recent on the topic within the last 3 years or so.:-?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unfortunately, just because you didn't have to fill our an EUC before you picked up the truck, is no guarantee that you will not have to fill one out in the future. Or get a visit from the guys in sunglasses, driving a black Suburban. Things get re-classified every day. And Uncle asks for things back every day. The State Department maintains the Export Control List, ask them and get it in writing before you cross borders, even for a visit with anything military (or on the control list - I remember seeing a Fluke meter on the list once, right after I bought it from overseas. It could not be exported without a license, which would have been a real pain if I had to send it back - fortunately it was fine. Just think of it as one of the myriad encounters with a bureaucratic mindset.