• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

extended cab deuce project questions and advice

deuce_09

i've had this idea floatin around in the back of my head ever since i saw a crew cab deuce. i want to build an extended cab deuce. but not for a back seat but for a tool box
i bought a deuce about a month ago and sold it for parts,but i still have the frame and cab.and i will be getting another one soon so with the old cab id like to build an extended cab and there will be no door to get in the back,just a window the reason id like the tool box in the cab is cuz i will have my uncles ih scout 80 parked in the back of it and theres not much room left

well thats my plan,tell me what u think and what else i would need

thanks,mike

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why not just add the toolbox behind the cab to whatever dimensions you need? I don't get the crew cab idea at all?????

Unforgiven

I think it's a good idea. It would allow you to put reclining bucket seats in if you like. I've owned extended cabs before. That extra foot and a half is very, very useful.

zout

know what you mean - my head hurts from all the ideas floating around in it.

Sometimes you just have to do this kind of stuff - just because you want the challenge. I like the idea and pics if you build it are necessary to keep an eye on you.

Good luck with your idea - it will open up a gap in your brain for another idea now that this one is gone.[thumbzup]

4x4e350

Extended Cab?

Wondering if anyone has pics of a extended cab?
I plan on making a 5 ton extended cab with four doors, the rear doors will only be about half the width as the front doors, strictly for access to equipment, tools, guns.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks