• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

extended cab deuce

kkbodyshop

has anyone ever seen and extended cab deuce. im looking at building like a sleeper on the back of my deuce and put a small bench seat so my wife and kids can all ride.. i think this would be cool my deuce is bobbed so i will have to shorten the bed a bit.

ARYankee

Yeah I know a member on here has done it. Do a search and see what comes up. Look on EBay as well because there is always one listed on there. You could always get into contact with that seller.

wolf13

you can check out C C surplus in unionville IL or IN I don't rember which state. They're expensive, but it looks like they do awesome work. Also eastern surplus in Philly has a picture of a crew cab in progress under customers photos or something like that.

chug

That might be a good idea for you kkbodyshop, the Red Dawn photo with the extended cab, I was at a semi truck wrecker yard today and they had some of those small extended cabs and I think you could get one really cheap. Then you could mod the inside anyway you like and paint the outside.

treeguy

If you did the same as in the photo AND bobbed the truck you'd probably have such a small bed that it would seem silly and not hold much. Think of the proportions, it would have a giant front end that finishes to a dinky bed. Maybe cool like a chopped rock climber. I wonder if some one could take that pic and photo shop it with a bob design so we could get an idea. But by any means, don't let me detur you from any new ideas, thats what its all about!

treeguy

Refering again to the pic. in post #5, it looks like the original truck was a long frame deuce. Notice the large space between the fuel tank and the rear tires. This seems to be the key if ya'll want to keep the stock bed.

goldneagle

That looks more like a his, and hers port-a-pottie, rather then an extended cab!
Look at the domes on it!
You are right they do look like port-a-potties when you enlarge the picture. I can see the door on the passenger side and the 2 domed roofs.

rmgill

Refering again to the pic. in post #5, it looks like the original truck was a long frame deuce. Notice the large space between the fuel tank and the rear tires. This seems to be the key if ya'll want to keep the stock bed.
I've always wanted to import an ACCO cab for this purpose.....that or a whole ACCO and an acco cab.

And another page showing one for sale. The more I look at these the more it's clear they're a cousin of the Deuce, WWII Origins, International as the maker.....the lineage is clear.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks