• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

F-15-makes it home, on one wing

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man thats crazy. That reminds me of the A-10 video.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BecNTYPYbU&feature=player_embedded[/media]

zout

I guess that fella never seen B25 Mitchell come in or B17's on a wing and a prayer.

No doubt this pilot has his CHIT together and I have jumped out of many of good pilots aircraft - these pilots have their arses wired tight and wound up tight - they are a BREED above and beyond.

Great video and how A M E R I C A N aircraft is crafted by awesome personnel.

U.S.A. ROCKS - learn from us.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Good point on the A-10. I know most of them come back from the battlefield looking like that every time or maybe a few more holes in them. But they were built to give and take the a$$ wooping and return home put some duct tape and JB weld on it and go back out again. The F-15 is a good design and that is great pilot skill and I am sure he had some soiled underwear after that happened to.:grd: