• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

F.N.G from Roanoke va.

Duecebag

Hey guys, glad to finally get registered and be part of this great board! Tons of great info on here I have gathered from just trolling. I am new to the hobby, as I have just purchased my 70' m35a2. Always been intrigued and wanted a duece, finally found one in my price point and wore down my wife enough to be able to fulfill my dream! I look forward to being able to share aspect of the hobby with all of you. Thanks!

Flyingvan911

Welcome from Kansas City, MO. Deuces are a bunch of fun and the deuce forum has tons of good info. I've been to Roanoke several times. It's a nice town. (Norfolk & Western forever!!!)

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Duecebag; now that has a ring to it. Welcome, have fun with your deuce. Keep it maintained and it will out last you.
JC

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Last edited:

CGarbee

Welcome from Raleigh, NC (and from the alternate home in Syria, VA...).
As mentioned, the Denton Rally in the Spring is a lot of fun as is the Graves Mountain Rally in the Fall (Labor Day Weekend) and both are easy driving from your location.

CGarbee

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks