• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Face-Lift For Rosie

SasquatchSanta

I just posted a thread on the M37 forum stating that I've make the decision to sell both of my military trucks --- (the M37 (The Pumpkin) and the M35 (Rosie)). The M37 thread explains my madness.

Anyway, as most of you know --- I've got a lot of money invested in Rosie. I figure if I intend to get a premium price for her she has to be premium through and through so I've elected to do some sheet metal work on the fenders.

There are inner panels on the underside of M35 fenders that trap moisture and crud that causes rust. I liken it to the same problem that M37s experience under the headlights.

Anyway, we removed the front fenders earlier this week. We are going to remove all the rusted areas and weld in new sheet metal. Even though I'm going to be selling the truck I won't use bondo. Here are some pics. I'll send more as the project progresses.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks