• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Facet fuel pump alternate

Munchies

Hey guys.
I know the standardfacet 24v pump is the one the military has used forever on many various applications. Recently I have been noticing some odd looking pumps on sets coming out of drmo in 2011/2012. I finally looked them up and they are...

Walbro #6052 nsn 2910-00-930-9367

below is a picture. I have seen them on some MEP's now, and I recently got some M88A2 Hercules APU's, and they had two each in series. Walbro has discontinued them, and the new replacement is the walbro FRB-15. Military connector and all.

Theya ll share the same mounting width and are bolt on/ plug in no mod.

Just some extra options for all the genset guys![thumbzup]

DSC04466.JPG

Last edited:

Isaac-1

One of the older 5000/6000 series Walbro pumps came on my MEP-016d from GL. We use them at work on our truck refrigeration units, they are good fuel pumps, they also cost around the same amount if not more than the Facet Gold Flo pumps.

Ike

Munchies

They do cost about the same 'new' but I have found a few NOS ones here and there. Just another avenue, slightly easier to find than the facet. The new series walbro looks to be a darn nice pump, and its cost is right in line.

ETN550

I just bought a 12vdc pump from NAPA. Very similar to the facet. List price $50.00 new.

Search NAPA Universal fuel pump. The have 4 pages of variations including 24vdc. Automotive quality made in USA to replace mechanical pumps on cars and trucks. Plug in your zip code and they are priced and stock shown for your area.

Last edited:

Triple Jim

That's a great supplier. I found them when I was looking for a grease called EZ Turn that's resistant to fuel, for lubricating fuel valves and things like that. It's also a good sealer for things like float bowl gaskets.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks