• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Failsafe control module

watson76

I had been having issues with parking brake buzzer and intermittent light display on my M925 for a while,buzzer would not go off,so I ordered a new module and that fixed the problem. Since it was fixed I took a heat gun to the old one and chipped away at the back for about half an hour and discovered several cold solder joints and re solderd them and now the old failsafe is working fine.
After I removed most of the amber I used a wire bush on the Dremil before I soldered.

Elk1111

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That’s great news!! Mine has been possessed since day one. I tried a used take off and it got worse. Sometimes they don’t work sometimes they do and sometimes the alarm sounds the whole time I’m driving it. Hopefully a new one will fix it. You motivated me to go ahead and order one.

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had been having issues with parking brake buzzer and intermittent light display on my M925 for a while,buzzer would not go off,so I ordered a new module and that fixed the problem. Since it was fixed I took a heat gun to the old one and chipped away at the back for about half an hour and discovered several cold solder joints and re solderd them and now the old failsafe is working fine.
After I removed most of the amber I used a wire bush on the Dremil before I soldered.
Where did you get the module? Mine does the same thing. Buzzer works, but light doesn't.

watson76

That’s great news!! Mine has been possessed since day one. I tried a used take off and it got worse. Sometimes they don’t work sometimes they do and sometimes the alarm sounds the whole time I’m driving it. Hopefully a new one will fix it. You motivated me to go ahead and order one.
[/QUOT
Where did you get the module? Mine does the same thing. Buzzer works, but light doesn't.