• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fall 2021 Rausch Creek Rally

Lukes_deuce

We selected a date for the bi-annual Rausch Creek Rally!

We will be having the Fall rally Friday Oct 22nd, 23rd and 24th at Rausch Creek Off Road Park.

Rausch Creek Offroad Park
453 Molleystown Rd
Pine Grove,PA 17963

Rausch Creek offers the following...
  • On site free primitive camping.
  • 3,000 acres of easy, intermediate, and hard trails. We stick to the easy ones due to the size of our trucks.
  • Alcohol is permitted after wheeling for the day.
  • Most of the group will hit the trails for the day. You are welcome to stay at camp until the group returns.

Please visit Rausch Creek's website for information and pricing on the park fees www.RC4x4.org

What you can expect...

• A good time with MV enthusiasts, friends, camping, and most importantly offroading your MV!
  • We'll hit the trails at 9:00 AM on Saturday sharp. If everybody is up and ready to go earlier we'll go earlier. Please be paid, signed up and ready to go. Pack a lunch as we will be out for the day and will take a break to eat. At the end of the day we'll take a group photo.
What you need to do...

• Get your vehicle ready!
  • Sign up! - If you are interested sign up for the event on this thread and include the following information...
    • The MV or MVs you are bringing.
    • Date of arrival.
    • State if you are camping and the number of people in your group.
We set up camp, on the right side of the main parking lot, there is a sign that says Area B. This is not a sponsored event so all military vehicles are welcomed. Do not bring your modified jeep or tube buggy, as you will be disappointed with the trails the group will go on. Depending on the amount of vehicles, we can split up and have the groups go on varying difficulty of trails. Any questions, post on here or message me and hope to see you in October!

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've never made it to this one, but based on past years, it's a heckofa good time. I may see about scheduling the trip in the 5 ton...

drecon

We will be having the Fall rally Friday Oct 22nd, 23rd and 24th at Rausch Creek Off Road Park.

453 Molleystown Rd
Pine Grove,PA 17963

• 3,000 acres of easy, intermediate, and hard trails. We stick to the easy ones due to the size of our trucks.
  • Most of the group will hit the trails for the day. You are welcome to stay at camp until the group returns.

Please visit Rausch Creek's website for information and pricing on the park fees www.RC4x4.org

What you can expect...

• A good time with MV enthusiasts, friends, camping, and most importantly offroading your MV!
  • We'll hit the trails at 9:00 AM on Saturday sharp. If everybody is up and ready to go earlier we'll go earlier. Please be paid, signed up and ready to go. Pack a lunch as we will be out for the day and will take a break to eat. At the end of the day we'll take a group photo.
What you need to do...

• Sign up! - If you are interested sign up for the event on this thread and include the following information...
    • Date of arrival.
We set up camp, on the right side of the main parking lot, there is a sign that says Area B. This is not a sponsored event so all military vehicles are welcomed. Do not bring your modified jeep or tube buggy, as you will be disappointed with the trails the group will go on. Depending on the amount of vehicles, we can split up and have the groups go on varying difficulty of trails. Any questions, post on here or message me and hope to see you in October!

453 Molleystown Rd
Pine Grove,PA 17963

What you can expect...

What you need to do...

• Date of arrival.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might be into a RC trip this time around. Been about 6 years since I was last there. And now that I have my 1009, it's looking to flex its springs a bit on the trails.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
when was the last time you were there? Fall of 15?
Yeah, I was at every one from the start, Fall 2007 thru Fall 2015. The last few years of which I was thumbing a ride since I didn't have an MV of my own. I really missed owning my old deuces to offroad in! Looking forward to RC again....

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unfortunately I'm out. Just started a new job, still have the old one too so I'll be working 80 hours a week for some time, including weekends. Have fun guys, hope to see you in the spring.

WWRD99

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Less than two weeks to go! Hope everyone is finishing up their maintenance projects! I just finished up adding a winch to my 923a2
put me on the list for the next one...I have 2 cucvs but both are not ready for much but running yard art right now...should have the 1008 done this month and the 1009 by the end of the year...I don't live far and have been there a few times...great place...the coal mine is fun too next door.

Lukes_deuce

I’m ready just changed fuel filters. They require you to bring your own firewood if I’m not mistaken
Yes they do. Usually every one brings a little with them. Ill have 2 milk crates full of cut offs.

We will start arriving around 3PM Friday. Let me know when you will be rolling in.

Lukes_deuce

put me on the list for the next one...I have 2 cucvs but both are not ready for much but running yard art right now...should have the 1008 done this month and the 1009 by the end of the year...I don't live far and have been there a few times...great place...the coal mine is fun too next door.
Looking forward to you joining us in the fall! Will post dates for the fall rally soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks