• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fall 2021 Rausch Creek Rally

PaFarmer

Shenkman, Joe Herman passed away last week. He organized the RC trips for several years. He had been sick for about a year. Great guy and I am going to miss him. Glad to see the RC rides are continuing. I might need to run a military truck on a rally again.

drecon

Shenkman, Joe Herman passed away last week. He organized the RC trips for several years. He had been sick for about a year. Great guy and I am going to miss him. Glad to see the RC rides are continuing. I might need to run a military truck on a rally again.
Man. That sucks. What a Great guy. I had a lot of fun with him on the trips. Prayers to his family

Lukes_deuce

Thats very sad to hear that. Joe was a great guy and always made sure everyone felt welcomed into the group. He was my point of contact for Rausch and on my first trip, Mike and him helped me out with both of my break downs.

Joe and his family will be in my prayers.

Due to Joe's exemplary precedent and overall great character, I have been and will continue to organize the Rausch Creek Off Road Rally. I hope to continue this great group for many years to come!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks