• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Farewell, and thanks

dirtdiver

I have been more of a reader and absorber of information than a contributor, but I do want to say thank you to all who have helped me over the past few years. Sadly, I have sold my 1009. She was a pretty fun trip overall. Lots of busted knuckles, swear words, and sweat, really, but fun nonetheless. The last straw was the tranny failing. Life got in the way and I had to make a choice. The money from the sale was more important, in the end. I will be signing off for good very soon, but again, thanks to all and good luck in all your journeys.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dirt,
Things have a way repeating. You'll rebound and then find a another MV.
Keep in touch.
JC

reaper556

I have been more of a reader and absorber of information than a contributor, but I do want to say thank you to all who have helped me over the past few years. Sadly, I have sold my 1009. She was a pretty fun trip overall. Lots of busted knuckles, swear words, and sweat, really, but fun nonetheless. The last straw was the tranny failing. Life got in the way and I had to make a choice. The money from the sale was more important, in the end. I will be signing off for good very soon, but again, thanks to all and good luck in all your journeys.
Sorry to hear that, No reason you cant still check in from time to time and share what you have learned and know[thumbzup]

CUCVLOVER

You don't have to leave.
Just because you don't have your MV anymore doesn't mean that you can't A:still learn about them, (I didn't have mine when I first started learning them) B: contribute where you can, C: find your next one, or D: just talk to your friends and such on this site.

Good luck either way
Basically pay attention to the last half of the clip.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ebJ-4hjNZRM

Last edited:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Like already mentioned, don't have to own anything to be a productive member of the site. If ya do leave, God be with ya and ENJOY life.....ya probably won't get another one on this earth. =)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks