• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fathers Day Out

zout

Got back after a weekend of camping in the 109 at Stone Mountain campground.
Brought the 4 grandsons along and it was the littlest ones turn to take the ride shotgun over and back.

Just a couple pics because I leave the rest of them for me in my memory.

Look on his face will tell you how much fun we have - and for anyone not ever seeing the pics of the back of the 109 - here is an after shot when done unpacking. Cannot see everything but it will give you an idea.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice time Zout. Too dang hot to camp here. My boys took me to the movies then out to eat. Had a real delicous rack of bones.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Mission accomplished..again

That's what I like to see...an old MV brought to life and adding quality of life to families!!:beer:
Looks like that little rascal grew a foot since April!!!

tnttnt187

Sounds like the start of a family Father's Day tradition. The little fellow needs a pair of jump boots! LOL. Hope every Dad had a great Fathers Day:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks