• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FAV #13 Rebuild

Crapgame

Mine are 3/8”
My calculations for the rear is 14.5" wide x 46" long

The fronts, 15.75" at the square front edge, 23.75" at the widest point where they bolt to the cargo bins, 55" long on the outside edge, 51.5" on the inside edge.

Each car is going to need approximately 17ft of 24" wide 3/8" thick conveyor. Example this 3/8" wide 24" x 40ft will yield enough for 2 cars plus some extra. $321, including shipping for 214lbs.

jshull11873

My calculations for the rear is 14.5" wide x 46" long

The fronts, 15.75" at the square front edge, 23.75" at the widest point where they bolt to the cargo bins, 55" long on the outside edge, 51.5" on the inside edge.

Each car is going to need approximately 17ft of 24" wide 3/8" thick conveyor. Example this 3/8" wide 24" x 40ft will yield enough for 2 cars plus some extra. $321, including shipping for 214lbs.
I’m not sure where you are getting your measurements. I had to use a 4’ wide belt. If I remember correctly I bought a 10’ length. I do have a little left over. Enough for 1 more fender in case 1 gets damaged.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks