• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FBI truck auction Argosy

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thank You DMax82
so....is that auction done at $58,100?
She weighs almost four times fully loaded at GVW as to what what the Deuce weighs empty

2005 FREIGHTLINER ARGOSY
Sale-Lot Number:AXQSCI22002706City, State:Auburn, WA
Current Bid:58,100 USDBidders:18
Close Time:02/03 07:22 PM CT (Closed)

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What an absolute waste of money unless you own your own tv station and need an out of date mobil up-lynk truck to bounce satalite signals from truck to satalite 22 thousand miles in space back to tv station ! If not just a useless dinasaur with some good camper parts lol

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I watched it until it got above the $20's....

The thing needed a lot of work and had a bad clutch/trans issues.
Im not sure now but once apon a time a single power unit with door that open to the rear and could haul cargo couldnt be longer than 40 ft and some states still might be on that program ! The feds left it up to each state on length laws ! I didnt hear how much the thing weighed but it looked heavy and from what i see all it could gross is 46,000 on that axle set up unless those drive axles were seperate instead of tandum and if seperate would allow 52,000

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks