• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Feasability of Hydro-Max brakes and power steering on a Deuce

zer0

First post so please be patient.

I recently acquired a 1970 M35A2 w/w. pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/f2B0V

I am hoping to make it a little more street friendly so I can take it out and enjoy it more. The big question I have is concerning adding power steering and adding hydro-max brakes.

The plan was to move over to hydro max to get dual circuit, and to give me better stopping power, and while I'm doing it, I may do a disc conversion, not sure there yet.

And since I live in an area with a decent amount of tight hilly areas I thought power steering might be a good investment. For the power steering I was interested in the Waterloo Specialties route.

I was hoping to find out from those far more learned than myself, would the VTM42 pump (or something similar to it, that could bolt in like it) be capable of supporting both systems, or would it be wiser to create two separate systems?

I tried locating information on anyone who has done this before, but at least on an multifuel I have seen one or the other not both.

Thank you for any input. And if this has been covered I would appreciate pointing me to the right place.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks