• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fellas, Need confirmation on tire size???

M1075

Do you realize how big these are gonna be?? No duals with the 395s! If you think weight is an issue, step up to 15.5/80R20. Same size tire, 12000# rating vs. 8000# on the 395s. I run 33,000# gross on the 15.5/80R20 in super single configuration. Let me know if you have any other questions. I've got several trucks on the singles.

These will *fit* on a stock rim, but I would not advise. Do you have some A3 rims or are planning for something else?

JohnnyReb

I had thought some members had used these tires with dual setup. I must be mistaken.
I was planning to use the stock rims....

So if I can get the tires for the weight; what about 4 rims instead of 8 carrying the same weight?

I really appreciate your help..
JR

JohnnyReb

Went back and looked on other threads....think I see my mistake...
I was following postings on 11:00-20:00 michelin XL's. 395/85R20 XML's are a totally different tire.

Anybody want to buy 6 michelin 395/85R20's?

M1075

JR-

You can duals with the 1100s, but most just run singles. I have a set of 1100s NDT mounted on deuce rims if they would help. We could work a trade on your XMLs if you can't use them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks