• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fellow with a bunch of 6.2 parts

Sharecropper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
An older gentleman dropped by my shop today to see if I needed any 6.2 parts. Curious, I asked him what all he had. He said he had several complete engines, heads, and whatever, and added that he also had a pretty rusted "Army Blazer". I told him that I currently did not have any needs, but I would gladly post his information on Steel Soldiers. This old fellow seemed as honest as dirt, so I hope nobody takes advantage of him. Anyway, he lives in Berry, Kentucky, which is just about at the end of the last road known to man. His name is Roger Beckett - message me for his phone number. He said if anybody called while he was a-feeding the cows or something, just leave a message and he would call you back. Hope this will help the old guy out.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks