• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ferret 54-82589 m.g. mount found

Ferretboy

Hey there sportsterdan...if you have any photos of your ferret you would like to share...I collect them ...thank you....that goes the same for all you ferret owners....I'm sure many out here would love to see them !!!

Ferretboy

Oh I love that....thank you so much for the photo.....you already have a turret....is it for a gpmg? Always loved the rovers...you have a very cool one...beautiful !!! Please keep it original as possible....it's yours do with it as you like....I think it's grand as it is....thanks again....

sportsterdan

Oh I love that....thank you so much for the photo.....you already have a turret....is it for a gpmg? Always loved the rovers...you have a very cool one...beautiful !!! Please keep it original as possible....it's yours do with it as you like....I think it's grand as it is....thanks again....
Yes it’s set up for the FN GPMG. I wanted to be able to put a Browning in it

Ferretboy

I understand....the Browning is the most popular .....that is a very cool vehicle you have....i don't know how many were produced....but it's very nice....absolutely love it....power to you !!!

Ferretboy

Hey Dan....I'm sorry ididnt mean to say I'm not for a restoration of a vehichle...just think if you could carefully sand and maybe find some original markings.....before you repaint...there may a bit of history hidden there....best to you mate...

Ferretboy

I have mostly restored 1963 unimog with winch....no rust cab....would like to trade for an unrestored ferret....anyone interested in talking???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks