• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Filter cross reference M35

ONG

Apparently my searchfu sucks, I am sure this is not a new question but dad burn if I can find the answer.

What are the oil, fuel and air filter numbers for the Deuce? Baldwin, Napa or Whatever.

thanks in advance.

ONG

found them in the resources drop down. Primary fuel filter Napa 3511 secondary fuel 3512 air 2837 and oil 1133. We are in the process of changing all the fluids any thing else I need to know?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You should know that the napa air filter is not rated as high of a CFM as the stock military. If you want max. perf. get a stock mil. spec. one.

dabtl

This thread was incredibly helpful to me today. As some may know I bought a M35A2C in September at Hooks. I drove it the hundred and forty or so miles to the farm, filling it with diesel once, with leaking fuel.

I finally got around to fixing the leak, turned out to be the rear filter seal, today. Having the NAPA 5070 number allowed me to find enough on Friday to complete the work today.

The filters are readily available with the WRONG gaskets. It took most of the day to find three at various auto parts houses around here. I have three more at O'Reilly's on Monday for my other deuce. This is a great website.

Westech

CPL
I don't know why everyone says the seals are wrong. because there not! I have used at least 20 of the napa ones and the large can seal gasket works just fine, never had a leak.

dabtl

Re: RE: Filter cross reference M35

Westech said:
I don't know why everyone says the seals are wrong. because there not! I have used at least 20 of the napa ones and the large can seal gasket works just fine, never had a leak.
The seals included with the filter did not fit. These were WIX filters.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks