• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

filter numbers

leroygreen

One eye, check out the bottom of this page in similar threads. I think the info you need is there.
Search and you will find hose and belt part numbers also.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Advanced search in the Deuce forum for "filter numbers" gets you 88 threads, surely one of them has correct filter numbers listed.

This one has the info you need and I found it in about 3 minutes. http://www.steelsoldiers.com/deuce/63544-oil-fuel-filter-numbers.html

Next time please spend a bit of time and effort and use the Search function before posting simple common receptive questions. It's expected, no complaints needed...

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used wix filters.
Oil 51133 x2ea (wix gold)
Fuel 1st # 33511 (wix)
Fuel 2ed x2 #33512 (wix)

For napa # just take off the 1st number.

But the oil filters did not come with the right gasket, so you have the get a gasket #15070 x 2ea

The search on SS is a plan but it does work if you just take the time to look at all the threads.

Good luck!!!

jasonjc

There are better choies for the fuel filters. I've posted the numbers befor but can't think of them off the top of my head. Even posted pic's of them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks