• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Filter Part #'s

Efituned

Does anyone have a list of filter part numbers and maybe fluid specs?

I was looking for transmission filters and I think I narrowed down, but there seems to be a shallow and deep option. Not sure which one the truck has and was hoping someone knew where I could find this information.

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope that screen shot from simp5782 does not pretend to show all the parts in an Annual Kit. I have the Semi-Annual kits and it has many many parts in it. Maybe a hundred. There are many small parts. The one thing I did not get in the kit was the maintenance CD which I am guessing shows how to install all the parts. No CD but they did leave the empty wrapper in the box. Dang it!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I hope that screen shot from simp5782 does not pretend to show all the parts in an Annual Kit. I have the Semi-Annual kits and it has many many parts in it. Maybe a hundred. There are many small parts. The one thing I did not get in the kit was the maintenance CD which I am guessing shows how to install all the parts. No CD but they did leave the empty wrapper in the box. Dang it!
Pretty sure it is.

Attachments

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got my semi annual kits from GP a long time ago. I was thinking of buying a truck at that time and when I saw the kits come up I quick bought them. Then I just kept them in storage. I am not sure if there is a packing list with the kits. I should check. If I find a packing list I will post it.

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter
simp5782, I found the packing list for the semi annual kit. Man, they hide it very well but I found it. Some of the items are kits themselves but I don't think the other kits have packing lists.

IMG_20200121_193825.jpg

JW7tonWY

It would still be great to have alist of the civilian part numbers for oil, air, fuel, coolant filters. Currently all the 204's and 205's are sold out every where. i don't have the wallet to enter the bidding war for the one auction on GP for 7 kits...

I want to have the filters I need for when I pickup my truck, I have to drive it home and I want to head off as many issues as I can on the first pit stop.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
It would still be great to have alist of the civilian part numbers for oil, air, fuel, coolant filters. Currently all the 204's and 205's are sold out every where. i don't have the wallet to enter the bidding war for the one auction on GP for 7 kits...

I want to have the filters I need for when I pickup my truck, I have to drive it home and I want to head off as many issues as I can on the first pit stop.
I'll simplify it using crayons.

Hydraulic filter - parker #934200
Air filter- fleetguard # 4HA579
Secondary fuel filter - CAT # 1R0749
Separator element - parker #22004
Oil filter - CAT # 1R7016 Fleetguard LF691
Power steering- Fleetguard # LF637 Baldwin #p528

Transmission filter kit - allison 29548988

Last edited:

JW7tonWY

I don't have my truck yet, so I don't even know what the numbers are - I want to have them with me along with the 20 Gallons of oil and so on so that when I pick the truck up, pull the dipstick and get a clue what I am stuck with I can do something about it on the spot. I am finding trouble with being really sure on these and I want to be sure...Sorry I am new to this truck too.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
8 I
I don't have my truck yet, so I don't even know what the numbers are - I want to have them with me along with the 20 Gallons of oil and so on so that when I pick the truck up, pull the dipstick and get a clue what I am stuck with I can do something about it on the spot. I am finding trouble with being really sure on these and I want to be sure...Sorry I am new to this truck too.
Have it hauled home. It is always the best bet. Hauling is cheap at the moment. One breakdown will cost you $400 or more.

JW7tonWY

8 I

Have it hauled home. It is always the best bet. Hauling is cheap at the moment. One breakdown will cost you $400 or more.
Last estimate I got to get it home was over $2k, I got $1k, before I hit the reserve. $500 for fuel, $400 for a break down still ahead.

Kbarnes0

I've made plenty of drives multiple states to pick up rigs from insurance auctions. (single guy with buddies) When I won mine I was planning on rallying the supplies and dragging the wife and kids on a "road trip". After the advice of the members I decide to get it delivered.

The oil is only part of it. Good batteries are a must. My rig ended up having a bad voltage regulator. Took a little bit to diagnose, and find a replacement. Overall, I was glad to do it at our place and not the closest hotel.

These rigs take a bit to get used to the variables.

Either way. Hoping for the best.

JW7tonWY

Either way. Hoping for the best.
Praying, Hoping, chase vehicle, air mattress and bed tent for chase vehicle, ton of tools...an empty Credit card (the reserve).

My father in law was a heavy equipment mechanic, i inherited his tools so I am over salted with large equipment tools, but if you don't have the part...screwed.
I am hoping to have the parts most have seen go in the the first year so I can PM them on the spot and in the process of crawling all over it listen for its cries of pain maybe find some more before I hit the road.

Lets hope my EUC is done before winter comes, that would just ruin it.

JW7tonWY

Praying, Hoping, chase vehicle, air mattress and bed tent for chase vehicle, ton of tools...an empty Credit card (the reserve).

My father in law was a heavy equipment mechanic, i inherited his tools so I am over salted with large equipment tools, but if you don't have the part...screwed.
I am hoping to have the parts most have seen go in the the first year so I can PM them on the spot and in the process of crawling all over it listen for its cries of pain maybe find some more before I hit the road.

Lets hope my EUC is done before winter comes, that would just ruin it.
I would also add, I have spent my life being a "glorified" mechanic, fixing lots of different things most of which cost a lot more then this truck when it was new. 30 years have gone by now and I am looking to do the traveling when I retire I never got to do for fun while working. I am going to be on a tight budget, after fuel, I will be doing allot of work myself till my body says no. I was hoping for a leg up on what I expect to be a PITA trip, help full hints and the like maybe even some well wishes. My eyes are open, anxiety levels are high, CDL is getting renewed, kind of thought I left that career behind, probably in over my head, but that is how you learn to swim and you can't threaten me with heaven (in case of drowning).

I am really looking forward to intimidating all the jacked up Fiat Chrysler trucks around here that nearly run my little VW over or choke me out with un-burned fuel on my daily commute, at least every once in awhile....

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I hope you do not have problems but if you do and you are close the Salt Lake City, give me a call. I have a bunch of parts and lots of experience with MTVRs.

IMP

we have on that will not shift in to 1 -2-or 3 but runs in the other gears quite well the error code is 45-26 open circuit
solenoid circuit Where do we look ? and what parts will we need ?
Alex

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks