• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Filters for the MEP 802A

tcruwithme

I just won two MEP-802A units through a GL auction, and I read through all the 802A threads in this forum. There's a lot of great info her for an inexperienced person such as myself. I wanted to get all the filters I need, so when I pick these up, I'll be ready to get to work. GL said the engines turn over, so I'll start with fluids, filters, and batteries and go from there. Unfortunately, nobody in my area had the Baldwin fuel filters in stock. So, I called my local Cummins Filtration people at NPower, and they gave me the part numbers for the Cummins Fleetguard version of the filters. Here they are for reference:

Primary Fuel - FS1251
Secondary Fuel - FF4012
Oil - LF3338
Air - AF435-KM

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks