• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally decided to take some pics

1redgmc

Rear sag is very common. On mine I did a 4" suspension lift and picked up a set of 5" blocks and u-bolts for the rear as well as a set of shims for the driveline angle correction. It is now perfect - and has only the slightest rake to it - which actually levels out when I have a load in the back.

1redgmc

I don't have a picture of that one handy, but here is one of my K2500 that I did EXACTLY the same thing with 5" blocks in the rear. Rear sag was easily corrected this way. I bought the blocks from 4WheelParts for like $55 (including new u-bolts)

Attachments

1redgmc

4" lift

Yeah I am going to remove the blocks do a shackle flip in the rear and a zero rate hopefully that will level it out
That'll work nicely. Don't forget to use shims to compensate for the increased pinion angle.

My K2500 and M1009 has the same Rough Country lift. I also opted for the longer braided steel brake lines instead of the relocation brackets.

I don't have any 35's like yours, but wish I did!

[thumbzup]