• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

finally found my truck

seabeeut

Take down the hubs the first time and put non-zipper boots. That way you know what you have. I took mine apart to find the grease was brand new on one side and half brand new on the other where the inside bearing was not repacked when the hub was removed. No issues save one race had a mark on it and needed to be changed out with a new bearing and race. I also changed all the seals while I had it apart.

The main thing is that now I know what I have.
I agree but with winter here and only gods garage my thought was to get here sealed up till spring.

wikallen

There would be a large box over the driver side inner fender (under hood) with two coolant hoses coming over the front top of the engine across the oil filters into a heat exchanger.

The first giveaway is if the hole is covered and air scoop is missing on the outside driver side access panel.

Vintage iron

That was Matt's truck. Sad to see a Marine truck go Navy:(. At least it is a Seabee driving her now. I worked with the Seabees in the Marines. It is amazing how blowning stuff up brings people together! :beer:
See you at the next MV show. Nice truck! I will be in Meridan for New Years. Tell dave we should get together. I am bringing the M813.

seabeeut

still going over the truck she got her tatoo today just temporay till
spring then soild green paint and NMCB 12 markings.
@ vintage iron will tell Dave your going to be around

Attachments

Vintage iron

I would like to see the truck in person. Drop me a PM and we can meet for Coffee. I am visiting my buddy in Meridan. He has two M35a2 and I have two 5 ton trucks. Would mind checking out Dave's motor pool either. Congratulations, I know that your truck is Mint!