• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally found the proper size frame

Ridgerunner

About a year ago (maybe even longer) I had a friend of mine print out the Deuce wiring schemetic at his work, on their plotter printer. I needed a 17x34" picture frame to hold the drawing. It's an odd size for a picture frame, so I never found one that would quite work for me. I have to admit, I was not looking all that hard either. Today while out shopping, the wife had found an 18x34" frame that's for multiable pictures. Just the right size, just like it was meant to be. :)

Now, I just have to hang it in the shop.

Attachments

DieselBob

Very nice. I would like to have a nice large size schematic. With the glass you could even use a grease pencil to trace wires then just wipe clean when done.

Ridgerunner

Instead of the frame, why not get it laminated? The first time you drop the frame, you'll cuss! Nice idea though.
LOL...great minds think alike.

I wanted one large print to hang on the wall, if I needed a visual reference before I started working on the truck. I also had him print out a smaller 8x17" "cheat sheet" that I was going to get laminated, so I could bring it onto the truck if I needed it, while i worked. With the lamination, if grease /dirt get on it, it can easily be wiped cleaned, after I'm finished.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks