• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally get to play with my trucks

bubba_got_you

Finally get to play with my trucks
I got some trucks off of gl ft Jackson a few months back and I had Travis (travis89xj on here) ship them down for me (I was/am very happy with his shipping and would recommend him). But on the way up to the property to meat him for the off load the car broke down so we had to spend the rest of they day working on that and not playing with my trucks. So finally Friday we got back up there to play with them and here are the pix.

cessnatwin

Bring her over thats a good looking rig, are you gonna paint her, change the color? not that you need too just curious, my tan was so badly flaking off, that I had the whole truck sandblasted, soooo much easier than waisting your time with a power washer!

bubba_got_you

Bring her over thats a good looking rig, are you gonna paint her, change the color? not that you need too just curious, my tan was so badly flaking off, that I had the whole truck sandblasted, soooo much easier than waisting your time with a power washer!
Nope it will stay tan. ill have to bring it by after i get it here in st,petersburg right now it is in Homosassa