• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally got a deuce!!

redjordan

First off I would like to say a huge thanks to all of you for all the valuable info on this site and for answering the newbie questions I have posted.

I am not sure what year it is, the data plate is blank since the rebuild. It runs perfectly, I just added the soft top. Picked it up last nite, took the pictures at my friends on my way home.

Any other ways to find out the year or mfg of this truck?
:beer:

Attachments

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice deuce. I know Ca is out there, but what do you but in the tires to hold the deuce upside down on the pavement?:cookoo:

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
First off I would like to say a huge thanks to all of you for all the valuable info on this site and for answering the newbie questions I have posted.

I am not sure what year it is, the data plate is blank since the rebuild. It runs perfectly, I just added the soft top. Picked it up last nite, took the pictures at my friends on my way home.

Any other ways to find out the year or mfg of this truck?
:beer:
Nice looking Deuce, congratulations! Do you have the VIN number and the registration number? The last two digits on the registration number are the year of manufacture. It is likely that your registration number is stenciled on the inside of the door panels. You can also find the VIN and registration numbers stamped on the outside drivers side frame rail. Do a search on SS and you can find explicit directions for locating the proper area. Using my M35A2 as an example:
VIN: 32525922
Registration Number:4N21469 (Year of Mfg is 69)

PorscheTech911

I also want to add that I'm incredibly jealous. I just found 2 deuces' within 5 miles of me this week and now I have the advanced stages of terminal OD Fever....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks