• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally got it home. XM818

jwaller

now begins the debugging process. can somebody tell me how to post pics? there used to be a box to click for pics. now it's not there and the trick I used to use doesnt work either.

jwaller

Re: RE: Finally got it home. XM818

mangus580 said:
Check the 'tips & tricks' forum for a nicely done 'FAQ' on picture posting.

that would be helpful if the image was on my pc, however, it doesnt seem to address the issue of using a pic thats web hosted.

mangus580

RE: Re: RE: Finally got it home. XM818

ahh, well.... I prefer to not have images hosted via other site like that, hence the reason, the button is gone now.

jwaller

It was on GL at my local Base. wouldn't start on base so I towed it off site with my deuce and was able to get it running after an hour or so of charging and cleaning and cranking. Now I just have to get all the filters and oil changed and some new batteries.

jwaller

ok. So I have the pic's uploaded to my album on this site can you show me how to put them into a post or do you still only want them sent from off site?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That thing looks really, really good. Nice paint.

So are you driving that or the Deuce to Aberdeen? :D