• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally got my 818 after 3years hehe hope its a good one

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your trucks and trailer look great. I love the 4 color camo with the field drab on the deuce.

MilitaryRestoration

Armada- i'll attempt to drive them like everything else...hasn't gotten me yet...knocking on wood.. :)

rizzo- i've wanted one for at least 2years now and finally saved up enough to get one that looks half decent.

to everyone else, thanks for the comments just hope everything goes/runs good.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Wonderful find! So many of us are getting our desire for an M818 I still go out just to look at it sitting happily under the M 127 and the M 52 now out on the prowl for a new owner. You will love driving it home although my duece goes faster than my tractor it still sits sweetly on my drive since it is the tractor I cut my teeth on.

emr

Whats Your opinion! Thats a loaded question, then u show some of the sweetest trucks out there :D U did good on that score, I am so in love with that 818 what a sexy rear :D ...Randy

MilitaryRestoration

haha my father says the same about the 'rear' of that truck, glad he's married otherwise i'd be worried lol but yes it is a good looking rear haha she is a beauty, even have that pic as my comp. background 0:) Thank u for the compliment 'emr'/Randy

CliffW

I also want a M818 I have not paid too much to the price on them on GL. I see that GL has a few coming up and was going to bid on one. What do they normally go for low end to high end on price?
Thanks cliff

MilitaryRestoration

i've seen the lowest from 1000 range up to 5000 range kinda all over the place, there isn't much difference on them from what i saw other than the usual ie paint, motor, miles, hrs, etc. Just gotta find the one that everyone forgets to bid on ;-) which in my case is what I think happened. I even noticed the the deuces that went today went for over 1000 more than what my 5ton went for and the deuces were nothing spectacular either, so guess it's all in just right timing on spending the dollars ;-)

Cleb-why does it look so familiar 0:) bet u can't wait to get it ;-) cuz i can't wait for my 818 hehe

MilitaryRestoration

here are some more pics from previewing the upcoming lots, picking up my 1999 nos 800series cab, and prep'n the 818 for when i do get to get it

Attachments