• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally got my Bobber looking for power steering

lfranz166

I went up last week from pittsburgh to syracuse and towed back my "new" 68 kaiser just working on the title paperwork now

for futer reference in PA you need a CDL to tow a goose neck trailer

ive already ordered my 395's

hemtt wheels

and some ballistic fab parts for the rear axle (they make some sweet weld on brackets for doing a 4 link suspension)

Im looking for a good deal on power steering either air o matic or borrow hydro from elsewhere if anyone knows someone with a good deal on that let me know

next on the list ..
-smittybuilt suspension seats
-air to water intercooler, pyro guage
-paint truck with durabak ... very cool stuff they make a smooth exterior coating from recycled tires available in od green and black and its self leveling so in theory it will cover body imperfections
-12v alternator,stereo,running lights
-dynamat

-install custom front bumper

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where or who did you get it from, in Syracuse?

coke29

In PA, you need a cdl if the trailer is over 10,001 regardless of vehicle towing the trailer or a combination (trailer and truck) over 26,000 gvw.